• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* New Zealand v India T20s & ODIs

thierry henry

International Coach
Good point. Tonight, I changed my opinion on the internet, and you convinced me of doing so
haha and I hadn’t really given the rule change a moment’s thought until 5 minutes ago. Wish I could change someone’s mind about something important occasionally.

ataraxia

International Coach
like I know it is NZ selection but how have the tuktuk duo retained their spots. It really is game-losing when they're both out of form.

Moss

International Vice-Captain
Thought this series could have been an opportunity to send Neesham a little higher up the order and see if what he's capable of with more overs to play. But I guess as long as NZ keep making the semis or more in global tournaments no one sees any reasons to try anything new.

Moss

International Vice-Captain
As things stand if Phillips or Allen don't come off the opposition nearly always has NZ on a leash.

Hope Neesham can at least get a decent hit here, even if the total seems out of reach now.