• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* New Zealand in Australia 2022

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Oh Wtf umpires. Just stay out there and finish it. Cricket is so often its own worst enemy

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Also Zampa clobbering Santner to almost win is kinda fitting, as Zampa clearly outbowled Santner through the middle overs on a wicket that suited slow bowling.

Spark

Global Moderator
:laugh: great way to end.

fun game. still problems for aus but that's another very impressive innings from green under heat.

thierry henry

International Coach
Admittedly I don’t understand T20, so I’m generally 20 years off the pace with cricket - is there some newfangled cricket logic that explains having no catchers for Zampa there and not even bringing fielders up to cut off the match-tying single? I genuinely don’t know, I’m assuming these guys do lots of analysis and stuff

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Crazy game. Ver entertaining though. Kudos Carey and Green. Was a great partnership

Meridio

International Regular
my god there's been some dumb cricket by us in the last few overs. Sadly typical of this year really