• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Asia cup 2022

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
South Asia's biggest rivalry delivers again. BD choking after being decent in the first half is always so sweet.

AndyZaltzHair

Hall of Fame Member
Massive changes needed in t20 and should have been years ago- Mushfiq and Mahmudullah got to go. Shakib needs to be stripped off captaincy. Afif or Liton to be captain and we need Liton Das, Yasir Rabbi to bat up the order when they come. Parvez Emon and Sohan should get in. EbaGoat should not be playing t20s. Just massively disappointed that we haven’t tried enough new players in t20s atleast and stuck with old guys and not enough time too before t20 WC.

Aritro

International Regular
Massive changes needed in t20 and should have been years ago- Mushfiq and Mahmudullah got to go. Shakib needs to be stripped off captaincy. Afif or Liton to be captain and we need Liton Das, Yasir Rabbi to bat up the order when they come. Parvez Emon and Sohan should get in. EbaGoat should not be playing t20s. Just massively disappointed that we haven’t tried enough new players in t20s atleast and stuck with old guys and not enough time too before t20 WC.
Trying something different with Miraz and Shabbir at the top of the order and the top 3 actively trying to hit the ball hard has been the first innovative thing they've done for a long time. I'd keep Mahmudullah a bit longer maybe but Mushfiq needs to go. Afif needs to bat in the top 4, it's ridiculous having a quality player coming in at 5 or 6 after four other spuds have failed.

Agree that Sohan should be in. He's not a power hitter but his placement is fantastic and he's very good at moving around the crease and manufacturing shots. He's also one of the actual best wicket keepers in the world and can change games with the gloves.

I was hoping Anamul would have a late career revival where he makes the most of his talent but he has absolutely lost the mental battle every time he's been out there. I'd like to see them persist with this Sabbir experiment in T20s. Obviously a terrible human being, but he can hit the ball hard and handle high pace and anyone else we experiment with probably can't.

I don't mind the EbaGOAT experiment either. We probably could have predicted that his terrible radar would cost him but we've also had a glimpse of what he can do with his pace on a flat, hard wicket. I wouldn't mind seeing a bit more of him in these sorts of conditions.

SillyCowCorner1

Ebadot’s first two overs were of the highest order. He woke up this pitch with his short-pitched bowling.

Had them at the first half, ngl

trundler

What I liked about Bangladesh's innings is that lots of guys contributed at a good rate. Mosaddek and Taskin (!!!) finished it beautifully. The no balls cost them more than anything else.

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
Trying something different with Miraz and Shabbir at the top of the order and the top 3 actively trying to hit the ball hard has been the first innovative thing they've done for a long time. I'd keep Mahmudullah a bit longer maybe but Mushfiq needs to go. Afif needs to bat in the top 4, it's ridiculous having a quality player coming in at 5 or 6 after four other spuds have failed.

Agree that Sohan should be in. He's not a power hitter but his placement is fantastic and he's very good at moving around the crease and manufacturing shots. He's also one of the actual best wicket keepers in the world and can change games with the gloves.

I was hoping Anamul would have a late career revival where he makes the most of his talent but he has absolutely lost the mental battle every time he's been out there. I'd like to see them persist with this Sabbir experiment in T20s. Obviously a terrible human being, but he can hit the ball hard and handle high pace and anyone else we experiment with probably can't.

I don't mind the EbaGOAT experiment either. We probably could have predicted that his terrible radar would cost him but we've also had a glimpse of what he can do with his pace on a flat, hard wicket. I wouldn't mind seeing a bit more of him in these sorts of conditions.
Litton
Sabbir/Anamul
Shakib
Afif
Mosaddek
Yasir
Nurul
Mehedi/Mahedi
Saifuddin
Taskin
Fizz

Apex Predator

State Vice-Captain
Rahim & Riyad have to go for BD... Enough is enough. I really liked how Ebadot bowled. Maybe he will come more handy in Australia.
SL need Chameera & Kumara both. Trundlers have no place in Australia.

SillyCowCorner1

If HK gets rid of Babar early, they have a great chance of winning the match. They just have to bring that energy from yesterday’s match involving Sri Lanka and Bangladesh