• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Australian domestic season 2021/22

GoodAreasShane

Cricketer Of The Year
Honestly wouldn't surprise me if Nevill calls it a day at the end of this year tbh. Feels like he has been injured a lot the last couple of years, in very different ways though. I rate Holt but it probably would be useful to have some sort of reserve option

Not convinced Copeland will be coming back next year either tbh

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Copeland & Nevill are certainties and Moz a good bet imo

they should have been chasing Josh Philippe for the last couple of off-seasons, offering a opening spot if the keeper spot wasn't available

morgieb

Copeland's still in decent touch, I could see him playing on. But given his media commitments, we'll see how long for.

Moises I think pulls the pin the year after this one, but he kind of feels like a part-time player already anyway.

And yeah, I'd target Philippe hard. WA can't offer him a consistent role and he already plays in Sydney during the BBL. If Moises goes some more experience wouldn't go astray - I'd think about targeting Silk (although given he's Tassie's captain I don't see him leaving).

Spikey

He'll make a fine 12th man

presumably that squad has changed with Ben Dwarshuis called up for the OD tour. Dwarshuis hasn't got a FC cap and probably never will if he doesn't play here though.

Nintendo

Cricketer Of The Year
Did Solway bang somoenes wife or something? Don't see why he would continually get ignored even in situations like this.

GoodAreasShane

Cricketer Of The Year
Too old, seemingly.

saying that these two have started decently….
Yeah, bowling has been a touch flat though outside of McAndrew imo.

That being said Nikitaras Jr does look to have a bit about him, doesn't mind playing a few shots

Last edited:

GoodAreasShane

Cricketer Of The Year
Pretty handy figures from Rainbird here tstl

Would have to assume it is h00ping around down at Bellerive then so no space for two spinners, with Andrews getting the nod because of his batting