• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

3rd Test at Melbourne - December 26 - 30

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
i think england are just two more ducks away from equalling their own world record of the most number of ducks in a calendar year...will they make it happen? discuss.
well, record equalling feat for england...

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
what root did at lords in the 3rd innings against bumrah and shami with the game in england's lap - and probably, hence, the series - was quite possibly the worst captaincy i've ever seen with my own eyes (or, like, on a screen). he genuinely lost them that game through his captaincy and that's no mean feat.
I didn’t watch it tbf. Couldn’t tell you what went on but happy to take your word for it. Only rational explanation for India winning there.

Spark

Global Moderator
I didn’t watch it tbf. Couldn’t tell you what went on but happy to take your word for it. Only rational explanation for India winning there.
he decided that 9 and 10 (i think) batting was a great time to start banging it in halfway down and putting the field back

Spark

Global Moderator
what was silverwood doing before entering the england setup? like, what exactly made the ECB think he was worthy of the england job?