• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

3rd Test at Melbourne - December 26 - 30

halba

International 12th Man
Did you not watch the WTC final? They'd be out before you could say Kyle Jami...
yeah i think you are right. i take that back . nearly all modern day batting teams have problems against the moving ball. only the prior generation batting teams had experience against the moving ball. e.g. stoic young sachin v donald brings back the memories for instance.

halba

International 12th Man
Makes sense. That was some Australian side.
it was the best team in history of modern cricket, the boat. the aussie side of the late 90s and 2000s ,in all conditions,. the only team to have won in india a series - 2004/5 marked in grey the victories in india - the pre 70s ones dont count as pre modern era.

will never happen again in my lifetime, that is a series victory v india in india.

1640598629623.png

Gob

International Coach
The real change I see from Starc is he hasn't been floating them up after the ball stopped swinging. I thought he was incapable of bowling length but he was mixing it up with scrambled seam to get deviation

Hurricane2

U19 Cricketer
How many test wickets does Starc have ? Be right back
264 in 63 games
Very similar output and average to Trent Boult
Both operating at 27
Starc looking like a low twenties average bowler this series
Maybe he is going to in the next two years hit his peak career period