• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

1st Test at Brisbane, 8th-12th of December 2021

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
How many dick pics do you think Warne has shared to his groupies around the world? Do you reckon he's at the point where he's just bored now?
I reckon he's sent so many he's basically started sending them all over again

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Oh look golf talk has already started on Fox and we're not even a full day in.

Spark

Global Moderator
I mean this here is basically why you always bat first in Australia unless the pitch literally looks like a lawn. Looks pretty even-tempered now.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Lol was that another zing bail fail? Didnt matter since buttler was in I suppose, but the throw hit the stumps and the bails didnt fall off

Gnske

I think I would have preferred to see Bairstow bowled than Buttler today tbqh fam. Not feeling it

stephen

Just as it was beginning to look like England were gaining some momentum and batting was getting easier, Starc gets Buttler with a corker.