• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Australian domestic season 2021/22

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The Tim Ward show rolls on. 50 not out at tea here. Caleb Jewell also batting really well for Tassie.

Burgey

Both been dropped actually. Whiteman put both of them down when they were on about 20 odd.

WA's fielding has been genuinely awful. Then again Philippe is keeping and "setting the standard" I suppose.

Burgey

And Cam Green drops another off Jewell. That's four gone down at least.

I dunno what's happened with Caleb Jewell this year, whether he's now batting in a different spot or whatever and he's had some chances but fmd he's a good player to watch when he gets going. Looks a lot better than a FC average in the mid-20s

Morris apparently injured too. Shame. He was gun barrel, but arse-clenchingly fast.

morgieb

I dunno what's happened with Caleb Jewell this year, whether he's now batting in a different spot or whatever and he's had some chances but fmd he's a good player to watch when he gets going. Looks a lot better than a FC average in the mid-20s
Tassie wickets not doing their bats any favour I don’t think, there’s some class players who average crap.

TheJediBrah

And Cam Green drops another off Jewell. That's four gone down at least.

Morris apparently injured too. Shame. He was gun barrel, but arse-clenchingly fast.
Jewell looked pretty good last year too, but only played a handful of games

Burgey

Yeah he ****ing drills it. Goes through the gears really well. been watching a bit of Tassie cos of Wardy, but this other fella has looked good almost every knock I've seen him play so far. Got himself out a few times with dumb shots but they look like they've got a decent opening pair moving forward.

Burgey

Tanveer Sangha is class.
Yeah he looks good doesn't he? Mind you, I think this is the weakest NSW side on paper that I've seen in years and years. At least he's salvaging something out of the game for them

Burgey

Richardson is so far ahead of the rest of this attack it isn't funny.

Edit: right on cue.