• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Your highest score / best figures?

Jack1

International Debutant
I took a 6-for once, but don't know runs conceded. A friend seems to think I took 7 once, but I'm not convinced. I played in a game where someone took a 9-for. My highest score in a game is 104. Most I've seen someone else get is 187.

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
8-43 with the ball. In probably over 100 club matches it was only my second five fer. Was pretty surprised I got it

Highest score of 72. One of only 4 fifties

The 72 came in 1st grade and the 8 Fer in 6th grade so make of that what you will. People kept trying to slog me and getting bowled

AndyZaltzHair

Hall of Fame Member
I played mostly taped tennis ball cricket. Struck only one half century in my life thats why remember it till today. It was 52 or something. Used to bowl medium pace but don’t remember bowling figures much. It would be four/five wickets at stretch.

Migara

Cricketer Of The Year
I made 30 odd as the night watchman opening the batting on a real stinker of a pitch, took dozen of blows too. Only thing I protected with the bat was wickets and the pads. Other wise 10 or 11.

I was a leggie, who used to rip it a mile. 8-4-6-4 was one performance. 7-0-59-6 (or sort of value) is another. Don't know which to pick. Although the first looks ridiculous, batsmen played me carefully but scored off others. Second, I ripped through the side while my fellow bowlers kept it super tight.

Migara

Cricketer Of The Year
are you muttiah muralitharan
More like Warne. Same build, probably a couple of inches less height, big strong fingers, on overwight category, and can spin it square. Even bowling action looked very similar. I had never seen Warne when i started bowling. I was 15 when I first saw him in SL tour of Aussies in 1992, and possessed the complete action by then.

Jack1

International Debutant
More like Warne. Same build, probably a couple of inches less height, big strong fingers, on overwight category, and can spin it square. Even bowling action looked very similar. I had never seen Warne when i started bowling. I was 15 when I first saw him in SL tour of Aussies in 1992, and possessed the complete action by then.
My 6-for was leg spin. Regarding your two bowling performances, cricket can be weird sometimes . Once I took 1-7 off 4 in a t20 final and they just blocked me mostly.

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Do you have anything against Marlon Samuels?

Chubb

International Regular
102, will never forget it.

4-0-13-4 to go with 41*, 1-20 and 48 in a two-dayer, by far my best all-round performance.

SillyCowCorner1

So far I’m the only one to have taken a hat trick.

FUN FACT: all three of these dismissals went via the LBW route, and the umpire was semi-pro

TheJediBrah

159, 7/69 (filthy finger spin)

took 5/3 once as a kid before I grew too much and couldn't bowl fast anymore