• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Sri Lanka’s Tour of the West Indies-2021- All Format

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
That was such an awful innings from Blackwood. Utterly brainless and daft. Fittingly woeful end to it as he dangled his bat haphazardly. He must've missed the uppercut three times.

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I would never have guessed in a million years that was going down leg but can't really fault the replay.

Beamer

International Vice-Captain
I would never have guessed in a million years that was going down leg but can't really fault the replay.
Yeah I thought it would be clipping leg tbh. Not sure it should have been given at first, but once it was I was shocked DRS showed it missing.

Tom Flint

International Regular
Holders dismissal was terrible, complacency on the first ball from a new bowler. They need to get 100 partnership from somewhere

Beamer

Holders dismissal was terrible, complacency on the first ball from a new bowler. They need to get 100 partnership from somewhere
Strange batting today for sure. Solid from Kraigg, helter skelter from pretty much everyone else.

Beamer

Not really sure what is with our batsmen today, it's a shot a minute. We need 300 and I don't think this is the way to do it.

You have to praise the Sri Lankan's though, they've been relentlessly accurate.

Niall

International Coach
Unless Campbell does something in the second innings, fire him out of a cannon. The most pointless test opener the West Indies have had since the Smith chap who was not gun in the international t20 leagues.

Hope, some limited overs basher, heck move Silva up to open, just stop with Campbell please aka the worst test opener in the world (outside associate nations).

Tom Flint

International Regular
Not really sure what is with our batsmen today, it's a shot a minute. We need 300 and I don't think this is the way to do it.

You have to praise the Sri Lankan's though, they've been relentlessly accurate.
I don't think 300 will be enough, can see Sri Lanka going beyond that. This pitch is so flat they just keep finding a way to get out! They need a big partnership of 150. Its very possible with Joseph and cornwall

Tom Flint

International Regular
Snicko looked like pad first but front camera looked like bat. I'm not sure now and fair enough to go with on field decision

Red_Ink_Squid

Cricketer Of The Year
I can see why the Joseph decision would stay with the onfield call on review because the replays weren't conclusive. 3rd umpire seemed completely sure it was pad first though. If pushed I'd have said it was bat first.