• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* 3rd Test at the Sardar Patel Sports Complex, Ahmedabad, 24 - 28 Feb 2021

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
This actually looks a tougher match overall to bat in (notice I did not say pitch alone) coz the pitch seems to be a turner but the pink ball and the day night conditions and dew could well make batting and fast bowling the key as well, so overall, I feel the batsmen will have more challenges on this deck than they did in either of the first two tests.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
They dont want to lose one now, you know as soon as Stokes is out there, Ash will be on. Dont think he will even ask Virat. :laugh:

Crawley staying away from the spin is good too.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
I guess they brought on Axar as Crawley had gotten away to a hot start and he ended up getting Bairstow, the guy specifically brought in as he was a better player of spin, first ball. :laugh: