• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

3rd Test at the SCG, Sydney, 7 Jan - 11 Jan 2021

GoodAreasShane

Cricketer Of The Year
Rabada is injured (not sure if he'll be back by then, but if he is he'll be underdone), Ngidi has kind of lost it, Maharaj is averaging over 60 with the ball in his last ten Tests. I like Nortje but he's way too raw to lead an attack.

It could be a good attack, but at the moment it isn't. It's certainly a far cry from Steyn, Philander and Morkel.
Love watching Nortje bowl. Probably one of my favourite cricketers going around

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I've been trying not to mention this because I know everyone will make me taste it if he cleans up in the second dig, but Lyon's average at this ground has actually snuck above 40.

#SCGSoSpinny
once you add his NSW stats his FC average is probably above 60

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I've been trying not to mention this because I know everyone will make me taste it if he cleans up in the second dig, but Lyon's average at this ground has actually snuck above 40.

#SCGSoSpinny
This ground is just NOT made for his genetics.

aussie tragic

International Captain

#SCGSoSpinny
So Lyon averages 40 at SCG, Starc averages 39 and Labuschagne and Green have no wickets there. Lucky Aus have Cummins and Hazlewood to call on.

Gob

International Coach
Did you just champ the best since Bradman

Also unrelated but what would the Australian nickname for Bradman be today? Bradders, Brad dog, Braddy, Braddo?
They'll just put a 'y' at the end and come up with something so bland and stupid. Zero creativity