• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Sri Lanka in Pakistan 2019 (Tests)

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Seems the weather forecast is better for this one but the pitch is supposed to be a road. Buckle yourselves up for a 650 plays 650 match, then. :)

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Its funny that you say road, I think it looks aite. I can see why both teams brought in a spinner (well tbh, they should have had the spinner last game too).

vcs

Azhar Ali's days are numbered. Expect Babar to take over Test captaincy after this series.

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
If you haven't, you need to seek out highlights on YouTube of those two wickets from Fernando. Two of the very best you will see this year.

vcs

But that captaincy seems to be bit of a poisoned chalice at this point.
Their options are limited TBF. Who else is there? Shafiq - **** no. I suppose Yasir Shah could give it a go but he doesn't come across as a bowler who puts in a great deal of thought into his cricket. Or they could go down the Paine route and give it to Rizwan.

I think Babar can handle it, he's starting to step it up in Tests and this could be just the right motivation to take it to the next level. Kohli and Root also got it at around the same age as he is right now.

trundler

Wtf was Azhar doing? Shan shows glimpses but he's not up to opening at all. Weird and dumbass shot from Azhar

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Their options are limited TBF. Who else is there? Shafiq - **** no. I suppose Yasir Shah could give it a go but he doesn't come across as a bowler who puts in a great deal of thought into his cricket. Or they could go down the Paine route and give it to Rizwan.

I think Babar can handle it, he's starting to step it up in Tests and this could be just the right motivation to take it to the next level. Kohli and Root also got it at around the same age as he is right now.

Lol, so you agree it can go either way.

But yes, they don't have many options and it might help to have one captain across formats again. But they have to find a good deputy for him and get him some breaks now and then.

vcs

Lol, so you agree it can go either way.

But yes, they don't have many options and it might help to have one captain across formats again. But they have to find a good deputy for him and get him some breaks now and then.
Well, yes, any decision could go either way. But he seems the safest bet at this point.

vcs

Sri Lanka in a fairly decent position. Pakistan should have probably gone with Fawad Alam over Haris Sohail.

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
The roller coaster of emotions that PakPassion is during matches like this is always worth looking at.