• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* New Zealand in Australia 2019/20

Jezroy

State Captain
I’d rather have Astle in the team than Santner now. The guy is just pointless unless he wants to be a batsman who bowls a little bit of off spin. Just hate that his bowling signifies shutting up shop.

Moss

International Vice-Captain
Not a fan of spin vs Starc here TBH. Recalling that 20-run over off Mark Craig at Adelaide 2015, I'd much rather the pacemen try to run through the remaining batsmen and limit the damage here. Southee and Wagner must be knackered, though.

veganbob

U19 Captain
Hands up if you think Jeet has more potential as a leg spinner than opening bat..

Nah, Raval is a decent test opener.
He already looks a better spinner than santner though. Taking a wicket plus going at less than santner who apart from not being to take wickets-is really easy to score off if needed.

If the selectors are smart enough it allows is to play a extra bowler or batsman at 7 /8 instead of santner-Raval can replace his overs.

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
There goes all the confidence Raval had gradually rebuilt. Such an unreliable fielder and lately, the ball just seems to follow him.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Terrific catch. NZ bowled well tbh. Haven’t given too much away. Certainly Fergusson injured made it very tough, having the fifth bowler has helped a load I imagine.

This’ll be funny actually because Lyon loves the hook and Wagner generally bowls to it well.

Edit: indeed