• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* New Zealand in Australia 2019/20

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Decent stuff from Raval, but I've gotta question the tactics of taking Wags off after 3 overs. They look like they've just resigned themselves to starting under lights rather than having one last real crack at breaking the tail.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Australia's glacial scoring rate here is reminding me of how India batted last year at Melbourne. Nothing wrong with a good grind.

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET

Greatest ball of all time, bar none. Gatting ball, Harris to Cook, Sehwag #moonball have nothing on that.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Can’t recall the last time I saw two right handers bowled behind their legs from the over the wicket angle in the same dig.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Wagner was around the wicket though. so the angle is more in that case with him going wide of the crease as bowlers typically do from around the wicket.

Moss

International Vice-Captain
No point in bringing Santner when we had Warne mk. 2 hidden up the order.
I think that might be it for Todd Astle's career as well, considering Kane has shown way more willingness to bowl Jeet anyway