• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pakistan in Australia 2019

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Labuschagne hitting two hundreds in a row. This kid can bat. I bet Burns is dirty he got out. Loads of runs on offer out there.

Gnske

Labuschagne hitting two hundreds in a row. This kid can bat. I bet Burns is dirty he got out. Loads of runs on offer out there.
Yeah it's a pity, he's only got the summer to make 5 test tons to ensure he doesn't get dropped.

marcus1232

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
this is a deadset shambles.

you look at guys like khawaja, bancroft, renshaw, pucovski ect, will be facing more challenging bowling in shield cricket.

stephen

this is a deadset shambles.

you look at guys like khawaja, bancroft, renshaw, pucovski ect, will be facing more challenging bowling in shield cricket.
QLD vs Tas is on a Bellrieve green top. 15 wickets fell for 200 runs. So you're spot on.

Gnske

To be fair to Burns too though, I don't think his technique has changed at all through his career despite how uncomfortable he looks against a moving or pink ball.

It's such a shame too, because this bowling may actually be worse than the series that produced Voges 268.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yasir continues to get ****ing owned so hard out here. He should do well. Got the tools to do well in our conditions and not bowling to a vintage aussie line up either. But he’s plumbed new depths of spuddery, even for a visiting spinner. I would rate this at Harbhajan 2007/08 level of bad. Maybe even worse.

Last edited:

marcus1232

Siddle, pattinson, stekete, stanlake, bird, abbott.

would all be first choice over this.

I mean i love watching Australia pummel a team as much as another but this is awful

marcus1232

Yasir continues to get ****ing owned so hard out here. He should do well. Got the tools to do well in our conditions and not bowling to a vintage aussie line up either. But he’s plumbed new depths of spuddery, even for a visiting spinner. I would rate this at Harbhajan 2007/08 level of bad. Maybe even worse.
to be fair to yasir his strike bowlers haven't put the clamps on to give him any chance to goto work at all

stephen

at least burns doesnt have any pressure all the openers have failed in this round of shield cricket
Ponting was rightly saying that he should get a good long run in the side to build some consistency into the top order.

Burns isn't the best batsman around but he's the best opener available right now and can hit big scores. I'll take that over Bancroft/Harris spuddery.

marcus1232

Ponting was rightly saying that he should get a good long run in the side to build some consistency into the top order.

Burns isn't the best batsman around but he's the best opener available right now and can hit big scores. I'll take that over Bancroft/Harris spuddery.
I agree renshaw was the one i thought would become the incumbent but he has gone backwards.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Can’t recall a night session in a test out here where the bat has dominated as much as this.

Starfighter

to be fair to yasir his strike bowlers haven't put the clamps on to give him any chance to goto work at all
Nah, Yasir is supposed to be one of their strike bowlers. He simply refuses to slow his pace down. Even Lyon is better at getting the batmen playing forward, and he's not great at it.