• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Australian Domestic Season 2019/20

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Moises is in properly good form this year. Best I've seen him hit them.

Some horror shots form the NSW blokes though, Bert included. Punch that to long on instead of sweeping, especially after he saw the drift he was getting when he got Hughes out.

Was a top game though. Entertaining stuff.

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Moises is in properly good form this year. Best I've seen him hit them.

Some horror shots form the NSW blokes though, Bert included. Punch that to long on instead of sweeping, especially after he saw the drift he was getting when he got Hughes out.

Was a top game though. Entertaining stuff.

It seems it'd be safe money to put 10 on Hughes and 10 on Henriques every damn game for one of them to top score. It seems theyre the only 2 worth anything with the bat in this side when the test players are out

Last edited:

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
The teamsheet I saw had 5 bowlers + Wildermuth but it just updated.

A real OK Boomer moment on my part.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Never realised Sandhu's List A figures were that good. Another one of those McKay/Tstotsobe type bowlers who look really ordinary at first glance but are effective in this format?

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Never realised Sandhu's List A figures were that good. Another one of those McKay/Tstotsobe type bowlers who look really ordinary at first glance but are effective in this format?
There's a bit of that, but also a bit of decline thrown into the mix.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I dont think anyone has any criticism of Usman in white ball domestic cricket.

In fact, I think he is without doubt top 3 best domestic 50 over bats in the country.

GoodAreasShane

Cricketer Of The Year
Absolutely I agree, he has an excellent record in the various versions of the domestic one day tournament.

Wildermuth was pretty impressive today too