• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Sri Lanka in Pakistan 2019

Maximas

Cricketer Of The Year
Would be a mighty effort for this touring SL side to walk away with a victory, even a credible defeat, Pradeep/Udana/Kumara is nearly full strength pace attack admittedly but missing some serious batting spine

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
They bowled impressively at the death with this attack. Pak lacking a good tail helped.

That wicket from Usman was a pretty good delivery. Bowled well in that 2nd over.

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I don't know what they have against Shinwari. Should've been a mainstay by this point.

trundler

This isn't much different from that series in Zimbabwe where Fakhar got his double but it's all justified by a home ton for Babar ****ing Azam.

trundler

Imad Wasim's modus operandi boggles the mind. Keep him as far away from an FC game as possible.

trundler

Man, these empty stands piss me off. You get jam packed stadiums for domestic matches in Rawalpindi and Faisalabad. I bet an international match could fill up one in Bahawalpur or Gujranwala too. Just disappointing.

OverratedSanity

Yeah, not nice to see such piss poor attendance. Ffs you've been rightfully crying about having had no cricket to watch in the country for a decade and when something gets scheduled 15 people turn up.

trundler

There should be tents outside the stadiums as if this is a Michael Jackson concert in 1984. I can say for a certainty than Qadafi Stadium will sell out. I suppose the fact that Karachi as a city being woefully unprepared for rain and this being a weekday would've played their part. Still, it's a home ****ing ODI ****s. As I say, wouldn't happen in Faisalabad or Rawalpindi.

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
I feel dirty defending Karachi ****s, but it is a Monday night and the schedule got ****ed around with because of the rain.

trundler

He scores plenty of runs in those tbf. Just don't let him bowl (which is probably hard given I think he's usually captain, but ehh).
Have you been following QeA? I've been out of the loop the past week. Would love to be filled in.

Wahab Riaz is an unsung hero.