• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

3rd Test at Headingley, Leeds

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I'm calling it now. Hawkeye for that lbw is bull****. That does not look right. Hawkeye has it swinging back after impact hitting middle and leg, no ****ing way was that hitting middle and leg.

I think the flick of the front pad changing trajectory messed with hawkeye there
This makes it an easier pill to swallow.

So I'm going with your theory

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Tim Paine actually always talks so well. Seems a ripper of a bloke, someone who id definitely buy an extra set of inners from at the kookaburra store.
tim paine to single-handedly convince CA to keep using the Kookaburra ball through his smooth talking ways

vcs

Yeah that LBW was probably out on 2nd viewing.

**** it, only makes it funnier. Shouldn't have blown your reviews, ****s.

TheJediBrah

This makes it an easier pill to swallow.

So I'm going with your theory
Yeah can you imagine if that's the case, and the result was the other way around? If England lost the game and the Ashes because of hawkeye ****ing up? That's the kind of controversy that could seriously mess with the whole DRS system we have in place

Burgey

Pshh this coming from the guy who says India's tailenders were the ones at fault and thus India shouldn't cry about it.

Funny stuff. Incredible waahs all round.
I’m not crying about it though. Australia had a stack of chances to win it and blew it. Just as India lost three in an over to clarke to blow it in 08. Neither of those things detract from the **** umpiring, and the **** umpiring doesnt detract from those things either. This seems a difficult concept for you to embrace but I think I’ve spelled it out in appropriately simple terms for you.

TheJediBrah

Still can't believe I just saw that after the only reason I turned the tv on was because I saw that England was 9 down on my phone and wanted to watch us retain the Ashes

this tops Edgbaston '05, or Sydney '08, or (I'm guessing) 1999 WC semi-final

what a choke

ajdude

International Coach
Still can't believe I just saw that after the only reason I turned the tv on was because I saw that England was 9 down on my phone and wanted to watch us retain the Ashes

this tops Edgbaston '05, or Sydney '08, or (I'm guessing) 1999 WC semi-final

what a choke
so it was this ****'s fault