• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

3rd Test at Headingley, Leeds

Spark

Global Moderator
This is an excellent spell.

Not entirely sure what Head was trying to do there though. Nowhere near it

cpr

International Coach
Batting for 300 on a day 3 pitch in the sun shouldn't be impossible, especially when you know you've got 200+ overs.

But you're asking people like Roy, Stokes and Buttler to play patiently, and Root not to nick it in under an over.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Lol

But point being is it their game to lose from that position or is it tough going out there?
It is a midtable clash between two average teams TBF :ph34r:

Your guys will soon be above both of them, I think.

Maximas

Cricketer Of The Year
It is a midtable clash between two average teams TBF :ph34r:

Your guys will soon be above both of them, I think.
So long as we get enough rain that is, although I think Australia might have to lose the ashes for us to leapfrog anyone

trundler

God I can't await the annihilation when Australia go out with effectively an extra bat next test.

vcs

Bet it's still Stokes wheeling away when they're 250/7 or thereabouts. They always bring him on for the donkey work. Excellent spell.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
You know, I'd almost just take us giving it a good bloody go at this point. Another hapless chase like Edgbaston would be the icing on a dismal cake

OverratedSanity

This is shockingly clinical from Australia so far. I expected a collapse, it's been kinda boring which is a credit to them.