• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

How many days of play will be affected by rain?

How many days of play will be affected by rain?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I feel truly mocked about your humour relating to these clouds I have no control over

Good forecast in London today btw. ****e where I am though. Let’s hope it clears up for the big game at the weekend.
Who do we have?

Burgey

If a days play in a test match is affected to the point you’re losing overs, then every subsequent day of that test is affected

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
The autumnal weather is set surprisingly fair for this Test. With the later sunset in south compared to Old Trafford it might be only the slow overrates that cause time to be lost. Could be a 4-dayer.

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
With no rain forecast this test, I can win this as it is at 8 now which is what I have voted for. Surprisingly no votes for 9 and 10.

Daemon

How many scheduled days of play have we seen so far (excluding ones after the game has ended)

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
The only snag with the unseasonal heatwave is that the authorities will pat themselves on the back and schedule a two match series against a “minnow” every autumn.