• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Australia Tour of India 2019

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Wow, this is Australia's first odi series win in over two years. And I totally didn't see us being able to do it at all before the tour.

It feels good to win.

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
This is quality
While it is a quality troll, it is not something innovative. (Sorry SCC). Most of the Pakistanis in facebook cricket groups are trolling Indians by this, saying that Khawaja as commander of Pak forces single handedly did a surgical strike on India after the military caps.

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
While it is a quality troll, it is not something innovative. (Sorry SCC). Most of the Pakistanis in facebook cricket groups are trolling Indians by this, saying that Khawaja as commander of Pak forces single handedly did a surgical strike on India after the military caps.
Yeah it's been going on all series, and it wasn't really funny the first time. The comments on cricket pages have been pretty ordinary this series

SillyCowCorner1

Wow my comment did meant to go that far. Facebook is currently down.

What I have observed sifting through the instagram pages of ICC ESPNcricinfo, etc is that there is an orgasm of Indian-Pakistan tug-o-war....

It's pretty dire, imho.

TheJediBrah

Wow my comment did meant to go that far. Facebook is currently down.

What I have observed sifting through the instagram pages of ICC ESPNcricinfo, etc is that there is an orgasm of Indian-Pakistan tug-o-war....

It's pretty dire, imho.
Yeah it's shocking. It's bad enough having the Indians alone but throw the Pakistanis in there and it's even more painful to see

vcs

Don't have a problem with them wearing that cap for raising money for the victims' families, though I'm generally anti-anything fawning over the military.

Stupid for Pakistan fans to use Khawaja's ethnicity to make some sort of twisted point, but hey, that's fans for you.

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I thought keeping politics out of sport was like a massive thing. I was weirded out by the caps

vcs

I don't think there was anything political about that, it was raising money for victims of a tragic terror attack.

I mean, Pakistani cricketers did salutes and pushups a couple of years back because they had a training camp with the army in preparation to some tour. Would be stupid for Indian fans to take that as some sort of political gesture.

Not playing Pakistan and not having them in the IPL etc. definitely is bringing politics into sports. But again, it's not black and white, sometimes I feel it's for the best, given how strained relations are between the two sets of people.

Last edited: