• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* England Tour of West Indies 2019

andmark

International Captain
I like England winning, but this is too brutal. Christ, they even got 180 after some early wickets and then this Windies innings happens.

Last edited:

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Should have stucked with that team which won the T20 series against Bangladesh.

Only keemo, Lewis, and Rutherford missing

And I hate the fact that they changed the skipper.

Beamer

International Vice-Captain
Should have stucked with that team which won the T20 series against Bangladesh.

Only keemo, Lewis, and Rutherford missing

And I hate the fact that they changed the skipper.
Absolutely bizarre selection. Still, well played England, they utterly thrashed the team out in front of them.

andmark

International Captain
If you're going to collapse, you may as well do it properly like for 45. Collapsing to 100 is boring.

SillyCowCorner1

45- Guyana's first inning lead against TT.

The TT last pair is pushing their score past 200.

Goos battle going on here.

Beamer

International Vice-Captain
So what on earth do we do for the next match? The selectors haven't picked anyone to trial and see what they've got with the world cup in mind.

We desperately need a better spinner but noone is bring trialed so we're stuck with Bishoo and Nurse.

We have Hope and Bravo playing T20 when they shouldn't. We have no alternatives though.

It really is awful from the selectors.

flibbertyjibber

Funny how people are saying because Jordan has done well in hit and giggle he should be in the world cup squad this year. Ignore the previous years of mediocrity from him shall we and pick him as he has good hands.