• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India Tour of Australia 2018/19

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Well you guys should be thankful Waugh and Ponting got to captain in the eras in which they did.

Tangles

International Vice-Captain
Maybe he’s just working with what the selectors already decided. Just rearranging deck chairs though.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Pretty cool of Tim Paine's wifey

Haha that’s awesome. And very nice to see that I think everyone has put the fiasco of 2007/2008 behind them. Whatever you want to say about IpL (and I hate it with a passion), I think all of these guys playing so much cricket together has really helped get rid of a lot of the barriers that used to exist.

Kirkut

International Regular
nagraj hooks Victor Ian for a flat six over deep square leg. Will see how Victor Ian responds.

Last edited:

nagraj85

Banned
An Australian friend said to me in about 04, "India are a team of talents, not a talented team".

I would say this is the most talented Indian team I have seen. Individual talents may not add up to past, but as a squad they are brilliant
TBH this is the worst indian batting i have seen. Only because of good quality indian bowling mostly bumrah and weak australian batting, Indian team is looking good. If India had the batting lineup of 2000-2010 with this bowling, they would have won most of the tests overseas.

nagraj85

Banned
They all play thugby league

Pant wouldn’t be anywhere near as vocal if Billy Slater was able to forearm him to the throat while Smith had him in a chicken wing

Damn you pathway programs
paine or any other aussie cricketer would not have even spoken a word if they had come across indian kabbadi players. Last year even australia participated in kabaddi world cup in India if you don't know.

Last edited: