• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Asia Cup 2018 in UAE

Burner

International Regular
Jadhav using tape on his hand to contain his wicket taking ability. Don't want the match to be over too soon.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Reckon he had a spike behind the crease.

Banglas gonna be raging about this decision no doubt

cnerd123

likes this
Epic innings from Liton

India are going to chase this down at a canter. Batsmen really let us down today. And ****ing Kedar Jadhav

Burner

International Regular
Was clearly in IMO. **** decision.
At least the umpires are consistent. I can count a thousand other instances where I thought the batsman was in and its given out. I guess benefit of doubt to the batsman is a thing of the past now.

Borges

International Regular
I guess benefit of doubt to the batsman is a thing of the past now.
Yes. Unless there is clear evidence that there is something behind the line, they give it out these days.
With the deck stacked against the bowlers, it is a good change, if you ask me.

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
All Kuldeep and Chahal do is bowl very wide at the death. How have batsmen not figured out a way to counter that?

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
And Rahul is being wasted. He obviously is quite lavishly talented for shorter format. Has to be in starting XI going into the world cup.

Borges

International Regular
When I started watching, they were going strong with 100 odd for no wicket at six an over. Now it is 222 all out. This is bad, This is sad.

cnerd123

likes this
Mushy and Mithun's dismissals were garbage. Mehidy was rubbish too but atleast he did something before he got out, and he's a bowler promoted up the order, he exceeded expectations anyways