• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Wastemen etc

Who the better batsman

• Ajay Jadeja

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Mahmudullah

Votes: 10 83.3%

• Total voters

cnerd123

likes this
Thanks for proving my point
Its undeniable fact that Asians care more about food than anyone else in the world. Do I need to bring up the 70 year old sushi rice chef again?
That doesn't make much sense tbh. They are what they are. Even the best stores in India sell them that way.

What they could be is beside the point.
Idk what to tell you man, if you think the best stores in India set the bar for what good mithai is instead of what is made at home by people who care about the flavour Vs making a profit, then that's on you. I don't mind store made stuff but the best Indian sweets I've had are always homemade.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Idk what to tell you man, if you think the best stores in India set the bar for what good mithai is instead of what is made at home by people who care about the flavour Vs making a profit, then that's on you. I don't mind store made stuff but the best Indian sweets I've had are always homemade.
haha stop talking out your ass

cnerd123

likes this
haha stop talking out your ass
You're telling me none of your relatives make mithais and sweets at home, or that you prefer what you can buy in the store to their efforts?

All the store bought stuff I've had (admittedly a small sample size) is too sweet, just like everyone here says. Making it home lets you put less sugar and even add more flavours. Its wayyyy better.

OverratedSanity

You live in Hong Kong so you have no idea. Shut the **** up.

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I must say *****, that after looking at the Asian desserts you are mentioning I've decided I'd prefer to stick to Western desserts.

cnerd123

likes this
I must say *****, that after looking at the Asian desserts you are mentioning I've decided I'd prefer to stick to Western desserts.
I mean, you're entitled to your opinion. Nothing wrong with having your preferences. Enjoying tiramisu over Logan fruit in warm sweet almond milk isn't as crazy as believing you can actually tell the differences in wine by tasting them.

Engle

State Vice-Captain
WTF - Desserts complement the main dishes. You shouldn't be eating chocolate cake after chicken curry any more than eating gulab jamun after steak and lobster.

Daemon

Favourite cereals? I go for banana nut crunch these days. Childhood favs include Honey Stars, Froot Loops, Waffle Squares, Koko Krunch. In Austria they used to have one called Nougat Bits, basically wheat squares with Hazelnut choc in the middle. So good.