• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in South Africa 2018

SeamUp

International Coach
Game over.

Good fight this but these Aussies blast away lower orders with their pace so that small hope went with Markram.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Looks like De Kock will be left hanging again, high and dry.. :(

Starc is just a genius at cleaning up the tail.

Spark

Global Moderator
It really is uncanny how often this kind of thing happens in 4th innings chases. Big partnership makes the fielding side nervous, but once it goes the whole thing falls over.

Spark

Global Moderator
Hold on, MMarsh bowls high-130s, how is he allowed to bowl?

EDIT: Ah, Cricinfo messing things up

srbhkshk

International Captain
Not saying it makes a difference to the result, but De Kock has played 4 out of 29 deliveries since Markram went. Not a good way to go about it.

StephenZA

Hall of Fame Member
While i understand the whole danger thing, I always feel it is silly.... either the light is good enough or not. I'm sure a fielder would also prefer not to have a ball hit directly at him he can't see.