• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** West Indies in New Zealand 2017

Meridio

International Regular
Poor shot from Chase - neither short enough nor wide enough to cut, and he's really tried to get flamboyant with it and wallop it.

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Third wicket for Henry, though you wouldn't say any of them were regular fast-bowler wickets. The batsmen played too early for the first two, and I haven't seen the chop on but that may be the case there too.

So a tentative well done to Henry but I really want to see him back to hitting the seam regularly. The ball seems to squat for him often now, rather than rearing at the batsman.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Looks like a solid team effort so far - Santner and de G keeping it tight and forcing a mistake, and then Henry and Boult doing just enough with the new ball to snare a couple more. Good stuff.

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Ambris is like a toned-down version of Blackwood...I'm uncomfortable with him moving around the crease so much...he might get dismissed via the hit-wicket route, me thinks

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Really hope Henry gets 5fer. I really think he'd get better with a prolonged run in the team with the new ball.

BeeGee

International Captain
I wouldn't mind seeing Henry given a chance, but I don't see any way the selectors would drop Southee to do it.

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Southee's been ok in tests anyway hasn't he? It's ODIs where he's completely stopped taking wickets.

Athlai

Not Terrible
WI locker room at lunch:

"If we fall over before 3pm we can still head down to Oriental Bay for some Ice Creams and a quick swim"

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Ugh Raval, usually pretty good hands from what I've seen so far.

That would have had Wagner on his way to the 10-fer.