• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** 1st Test at Brisbane

adub

International Captain
That's why everyone in Australian Cricket has been desperate to get this guy fit.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I trust everyone bagging the Aussie bowlers about their mo’s doesn’t realise they’re doing it for charity. Typically, the Poms aren’t as they only think about themselves.

morgieb

Crucial wicket in the last over.

Done a good job in keeping the run rate down. The rest of England's middle order though is naturally agressive (though tbf so is Vince/Stoneman) so we might see a move on.

vcs

That was a Paine-ful drop, really made me Vince. I'm not Lyon to you.

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Gorgeous ball that one by Cummins. Really lovely to see. But that gap between bat and pad was wide enough to park a jumbo jet in.

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Not been around here for a while. Just come in from a night out in Trinidad and excited for this Test. Recorded the play and **** me...it is the Aussie commentary. As it has been previously,...unlistenable.

On the plus side, the rain break was a great reminder of the genius Warne was. I watched it all in real time yars ago but I wouldnt believe how good he was without the occasional reminder.