• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in Bangladesh 2017

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Lyon will once again prove TJB and his other haters wrong on this tour and remain the WPNCOS. He will then return home to prepare for a triumphant Ashes series in which he'll take 20+ wickets at an average of around 25 per wicket and win the Compton-Miller Medal for player of the series as Australia win the urn back 3-1.
Unusually pessimistic for you.

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
On the Cricket Australia website.
Not on Fox apparently.
wow, when was the last time an Australia Test match hasn't been televised in Australia?

Presumably it's got something to do with networks not thinking it would go ahead. Either that or they really think no one cares about the series.

Burgey

Unusually pessimistic for you.
The one test England wins is when Lyon has his ritualistic dropping for the series and they cash in against a weakened Australian outfit.

Also, Australia will definitely lolapse at least once in the series which will cost them a game.

brockley

International Captain
TV Sports Foxtel guide for August Morgieb.
Oh I see it is.
They must not have included it due to doubts over the tour,or considered it not interesting enough to publish in the magazines Sports guide..

Last edited:

TheJediBrah

I'm looking forward to the contest between the 2 star left-arm spinning all-rounders of each team. Shakib v Agar.

Shakib has a lot to live up to.

Burgey

Sir Gary Shakib does indeed have much to live up to. I'm looking forward to hopefully seeing bits and pieces of the series, work permitted.

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
of those 20 wickets about 17 will be tailenders caught on the fence
I liked this post because I thought you were sledging the English about Lyon taking 20 wickets in a test and 17 of them being English tail enders. I now realise that you were sledging Lyon because you have a bias against finger spinners who are actually good.

TheJediBrah

I liked this post because I thought you were sledging the English about Lyon taking 20 wickets in a test and 17 of them being English tail enders. I now realise that you were sledging Lyon because you have a bias against finger spinners who are actually good.
Nah just Lyon. But even that's getting hard to maintain.