• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in India 2017

cnerd123

likes this
The fact that Lyon has found so much turn is interesting. Kuldeep got a few to rip yesterday to. Three spinners not a terrible move tbh. There is pace and bounce and the odd one keeps low, add that to the turn on offer and it's actually a really good pitch for spinners.

Lyon has been so outstanding with his rhythm today tho. Serious revs and control.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
He didn't have his body behind it and was already looking away before it popped out of his hands

Suggests to me it was really easy and he was too excited about having taken the catch to let his body complete the catch properly first
I take it back, maybe it wasn't the Englishman in him that dropped the catch.

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
I hope Kuldeep and Bhuvi get some batting practice overnight. We need every batsmen to apply and score as much as they can.

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
KL's the top scorer but he really should feel bad about what he did. He would have scored so many before tea. But he's young and what can you do.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Fmd Cummins is such a talent. Ridiculously gifted.

Would like to see the slips a yard back though. Wade is taking a lot of them chest height or higher

OverratedSanity

KL's the top scorer but he really should feel bad about what he did. He would have scored so many before tea. But he's young and what can you do.
It always feels odd to criticize the top scorer but he deserves a kick up the bum. Atrocious dismissal at a terrible time.

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
Australia's day then, batting last on this is not gonna be fun. Tommorow morning is absolutely crucial. If India don't get a lead of at least 35-50 they will lose this.

Shri

Mr. Glass
I think we have a shot at batting till Lunch tomorrow if Jaddu reins it in. He has had success with batting cautiously on good batting pitches before and if Saha sticks around, we can turn the tables once again tomorrow.

vcs

Even if we bat a session, we'll hardly get a notable lead. Australia's bowling has been so tight.