• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Bangladesh in New Zealand 2016/2017

centurymaker

Cricketer Of The Year
I agree with the idea of bowling Santner and Williamson in tandem.

I don't think we'll be able to win this match, it's very early but the Bangladeshi's don't look like they're going to gift us too many wickets like the Pakistani's did.
Dw, Bangladesh will fall away again ..at some point, perhaps in the 2nd innings..

The pitch has gone flat, so it won't be easy for them to bowl NZ out either.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Better performance than Pakistan so far tbh. One of these has to get a ton though,otherwise I can easily see them collapsing to 310 allout.

mackembhoy

International Debutant
Can someone explain why on earth the fizz isn't playing. But instead there's that pie chucker Kamrul playing?

I hope for BD fans sake he's better than what he was against England.

cnerd123

likes this
All BD players have surprisingly mediocre records. You're always underwhelmed by what they've accomplished based on watching how well they can play.

Mominul and Fizzy the exceptions

OverratedSanity

All BD players have surprisingly mediocre records. You're always underwhelmed by what they've accomplished based on watching how well they can play.

Mominul and Fizzy the exceptions
Eh, Shakib 's batting record is excellent. 3 tons in 40 odd games from down at number 6 is perfectly good.

cnerd123

likes this
Eh, Shakib 's batting record is excellent. 3 tons in 40 odd games from down at number 6 is perfectly good.
He's definitely a 40+ avg caliber batsman tho

The bowling workload and simply playing for BD and batting amidst all the lollapses holds him back to some extent. But he's definitely quite reckless in his own shot making at times.

Boult bowling really well now. Collapse looming.

_Ed_

Hope Boult can repeat that last over here again now. Desperately need to break this partnership.

Blocky

Banned
Williamson and Santner in tango for ten overs, then have a burst with Boult and Southee, when that fails, give the newer cherry to Wagner and get him to pitch up like he was yesterday when he got the most movement of the bowlers.
So... about time for Wagner then.

cnerd123

likes this
Mushy is a lucky, lucky boy

Boult is dominating. Great argument here for how fantastic spells are often not caught in the stats.

_Ed_

I've definitely seen the ball hit the stumps without dislodging the bails many times before, but I don't know if I've seen it hit them harder than that.