• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in South Africa 2015/16

Flem274*

123/5
that crowd and absolutely gorgeous ground clearly signal the end of test cricket as two terrible sides flail at each other

cnerd123

likes this
After two hours of toil with my offbreaks at the nets I'm slightly annoyed at hiw easy Piedt makes it looks.

Gets a lot of work on the ball with a very orthodox action. Does all the basics very well. I want to be able to bowl like him.

MrPrez

International Debutant
He's just such a nice old-fashioned off-spinner. Gives you the feeling that he'll be incredibly consistent in the years to come, which is brilliant for a nation that is spin bowling's barren wasteland.

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
You guys might be interested to know that Luke Wright just hit 109* in the Big Bash in front of 80,000 crowd

Flem274*

123/5
who the **** is this who is somehow bored enough already to cry about over rates? they sound familliar but like they have a cold or something

91Jmay

International Coach
His normal two shots to every ball hacking no doubt. I watched 5 minutes of it and he kept trying some god awful ramp stuff. I'd still have him in the T20 squad.

MrPrez

International Debutant
Ha, Alviro Peterson just straight up said that as a Lions player, he thinks they picked the wrong Lion. Reckons Hardus Viljoen is simply a better option right now as opposed to Rabada.

Personally I'd like to know what has happened to Hendricks.