• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** West Indies in Australia 2015/16

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Got it.

Bowling bad
Poor decision
May or may not have scored some runs

And they would have won.

So the west Indies only have to get a lead of 200 here and they are in with a shot to I suppose.
Yeah, because the Windies were close to getting an approx. 80 run 1st innings lead too weren't they?

If you don't get the difference between those two scenarios, there's little point debating it any further.

Although I think you do really get the difference.

Spark

Global Moderator
Yeah, because the Windies were close to getting an approx. 80 run 1st innings lead too weren't they?

If you don't get the difference between those two scenarios, there's little point debating it any further.

Although I think you do really get the difference.
please look at who you're arguing with

adub

International Captain
Yeah, Siddle really isn't that good on flat decks anymore. Can't see him playing much after this series.
Apart from one competent performance in the last Ashes test which just looked better than it was because we had bowled pretty gash leading into it P Siddy has been absolutely pedestrian for years.

Ilovecric

U19 Cricketer
WI need Gayle and Bravo to lift the batting. The guys available can bowl better and I expect they will in the next game but I don't see the batting improving. KB and DB scored well and both are capable of doing so again but I am just tired of the rest.

Ramdin, Samuels etc

Zinzan

Which is why I said "out here"
Even so, 8-9 (even 8) out of 10 is pushing it, unless they played all 10 at the Gabba of course :p. Don't forget, NZ found the WACA as much of a road as Aust and Adelaide was competitive enough.

Flem274*

123/5
not sure what the west indies can do. this is about the best team they can realistically field. gayle cbf, pollard cbf, dwayne bravo cbf.

half the team can genuinely play but only one or two ever turn up in a test

OverratedSanity

Btw, Braithwaite's 94 out of 148 constitutes 63% of the total. What was the Bannerman record again? This has to be up there.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
not sure what the west indies can do. this is about the best team they can realistically field. gayle cbf, pollard cbf, dwayne bravo cbf.

half the team can genuinely play but only one or two ever turn up in a test
Yeah Chandrika aside none of those guys are individually terrible players. This team is much worse than the sum of its parts and as I pointed out earlier the parts aren't exactly great to begin with.