• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Pakistan and England in the UAE 2015/16

Niall

International Coach
That's an absolutely brutal review from Azhar that.

If England get close to 300 or ideally past it which is very likely, they should win this match comfortably, this Pakistan line up not built to chase massive scores.

theegyptian

International Vice-Captain
Halo has done real well here. Really pleased with how he batted once Roy was out. Didn't play any big shots for a while and build a partnership with Root. In the past he'd have slapped in to long on or something and left two new bats at the crease. Has knocked the ball around well for someone who doesn;t have the best record in rotating the strike.

Howe_zat

Audio File
Halo has done real well here. Really pleased with how he batted once Roy was out. Didn't play any big shots for a while and build a partnership with Root. In the past he'd have slapped in to long on or something and left two new bats at the crease. Has knocked the ball around well for someone who doesn;t have the best record in rotating the strike.
Is that a typo or a real nickname?

If the former, I will adopt it ceaselessly, if the latter, it angers me and I never want to see it again

theegyptian

meh put so much effort into getting a 100 that you could tell he was going to have a slog afterwards. Shame as he could have done some real damage if he was a bit more selective - but that hopefully will come next time.
Played spin well for the most part. Less convincing against pace. That flat footed waft outside the offstump is going to cause him lots of problems.

theegyptian

Is that a typo or a real nickname?

If the former, I will adopt it ceaselessly, if the latter, it angers me and I never want to see it again
More a ironic nickname I thought up on the spot rather than a typo or an official nickname afaik.

Good chance Taylor gets demoted down the order here (if they haven't said that already on the tv)

Stace

First Class Debutant
Set ourselves up perfectly after 40 overs then this happens... Still think we'll win if we can get to 290.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
this is probably enough against the rabble that is Pakistan's batting, but this is a great example of why England's inability to play modern day ODI cricket comes up again and again. Just a boring pedestrian team. How do you not make 300 considering where they were placed?

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Are they doing the whole 'pack the leg side and bowl straight' thing that the Saffers did to us?

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Btw, despite England being crap at hitting, I think it might be safe to say now that it's clear how big an impact 4 players outside the circle had in those crazy powerplays we regularly got in the last 2-3 years.