• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

ATG 'Mixed Nations' ODI XI - Draft

kingkallis

International Coach
If he does not pick in few hours then mister or you should pick 2 players on his behalf to complete is team.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
If he does not pick in few hours then mister or you should pick 2 players on his behalf to complete is team.
Nah it's the last round, everyones basically done. Let him get his couple of players in. Chanders is still available too

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
Red Hill CC

Virender Sehwag (Ind)
Adam Gilchrist (Aus) + *
Tillekaratne Dilshan (SL)
Javed Miandad (Pak)
Shahriar Nafees (Ban)
John Davison (Can) (6)
Ian Botham (Eng) (3)
Sean Ervine (Zim) (4)
Nicky Boje (SA) (5)
Richard Hadlee (NZ) (2)
Curtly Ambrose (WI) (1)

These guys would take some beating. Super powerful hitting all the way thru the order, batting til 10, brutally tight opening bowlers, the swing of Botham, plus plenty of other bowling options. If we bat first and Gilchrist, Sehwag and Dilshan get away early, and then Miandad bats thru the innings before Beefy and Ervine come in to finish it off, say sayonara to winning.

Last edited:

AndyZaltzHair

Hall of Fame Member
Booooooo

Clive Lloyd (can't leave out the man who won "some" world cups)

Faf du Plessis

Clive Sobers XI

1. Saurav Ganguly
2. Glenn Turner
3. Faf du Plessis
4. Andrew Symonds
5. Clive Lloyd [c]
6. Alec Stewart [+]
7. Andy Blignaut
8. Wasim Akram
9. Mo Rafique
10. Hamid Hassan
11. Muttiah Muralitharan

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
okay. is that everyone? Everyone choose their bowling order or whatever and I'll make the topic. I don't know why the Mixed XP topic hasnt happened yet

mr_mister

Since I'm talking up Hick and in a hicky kind of mood, Hick has the second most 50+ scores of any Englishmen at World Cups, with 7, after Gooch with 9(who played 4 world cups to Hick's 3)

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Needed an Australian, preferably an opener and for balance ideally a leftie, so couldn't be happier to see Matthew Hayden is still available to round out my side.

Extremely happy with my final XI.

Chicken Noodle Soup XI

1. Matthew Hayden
2. Paul Stirling
3. Brian Lara
4. Sachin Tendulkar
5. Dave Houghton +
6. Angelo Mathews (6)
7. Imran Khan* (2)
8. Daniel Vettori (5)
9. Mashrafe Mortaza (4)
10. Dale Steyn (1)
11. Darren Gough (3)

Cheers for running the draft MM

Last edited:

mr_mister

alright. in 24 hours i'll put up the voting thread. if you havent put in your bowling order by then i guess people will have to figure it out themselves. as long as everyone has a keeper and captain it should be sweet

kingkallis

International Coach
CricZo ODI XI

1. Saeed Anwar / ( PAK )
2. Mark Waugh / o ( AUS ) - 8
3. Viv Richards / o ( WI ) - 6
4. Tom Cooper / o ( NTH ) - 9
5. Paul Collingwood / o ( ENG ) - 7
6. MS Dhoni + ( IND )
7. Chris Cairns o / ( NZL ) - 4
8. Eddo Brandes o ( ZIM ) - 3
9. Lasith Malinga o ( SL ) - 2
10. Abdur Razzak o ( BNG ) - 5
11. Allan Donald o ( SAF ) - 1

Who is a better skipper? Richards or Dhoni?