• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pro-Wrestling Thread II

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Vince's ultimate yes man/go-to guy, as I understand things.

Has a problem with wrestlers who have "funny accents".

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Last edited:

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Isn't he the guy responsible for the ****ing ridiculous thing where we have 10 slow motion replays in one match, for every single big move, crazy zooming in and out cameras, constant camera cuts, etc?

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Haha dunno, didn't really follow it at the time. Nothing acrimonious I think, they just decided he wasn't their guy. Would have been in NXT at the same time as all the Shield guys I think, so maybe he struggled to stand out.

King Pietersen

International Captain
Why do I continue to read Wrestling Forum? The majority of people on there are ****ing infuriating. The latest thing is Cena has buried yet another talent, and Owens is now going to be dropped to mid-card obscurity. Totally ignoring the fact they've plucked a guy straight from NXT, where he'd only been on TV since December 2014, pushed him into a main-event feud with one of the Top 5 or 6 ATG's of the business, had him go over and look awesome in every match. But because he lost the last match, and Meltzer has put a rumour out that Rollins-Cena is next, Owens has been "buried" and will soon be on the mid-card getting wasted. They're so impatient to wait and see a story play out, or even see what direction they're going to take him now, and so quick to jump down Vince and Cena's throats.

duffer

Why do I continue to read Wrestling Forum? The majority of people on there are ****ing infuriating. The latest thing is Cena has buried yet another talent, and Owens is now going to be dropped to mid-card obscurity. Totally ignoring the fact they've plucked a guy straight from NXT, where he'd only been on TV since December 2014, pushed him into a main-event feud with one of the Top 5 or 6 ATG's of the business, had him go over and look awesome in every match. But because he lost the last match, and Meltzer has put a rumour out that Rollins-Cena is next, Owens has been "buried" and will soon be on the mid-card getting wasted. They're so impatient to wait and see a story play out, or even see what direction they're going to take him now, and so quick to jump down Vince and Cena's throats.
Heh, it's addictive and unhealthy. Internet crack, I can't get enough either.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I don't have an issue with Cena beating Owens. I would have preferred he not tap out, though.
I would have preferred for it to not go to 3 sets. it was always ending this, including fans being upset at it. I guess I'll just believe that Cesaro doesnt get his chance to shine over the last month if Cena was facing someone other than Owens though,

duffer

Listening to JR's podcast is so good. He might be a bit old skool for some people but nobody breaks down a match/ ring psychology better than him.