• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pro-Wrestling Thread II

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
How long can they keep doing this cowardly heel shtick? It's running thin as it stands.

edit:I mean Seth.
It's fine but he really needs a proper long feud. Thought the Brock thing could be awesome but all we got was a 15 minute match.

I find it weird how WWE knows how to handle Rollins vs Ambrose, which has consistently been enjoyable as hell, but otherwise, they don't really know who to face off against those two.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
How long can they keep doing this cowardly heel shtick? It's running thin as it stands.

edit:I mean Seth.
Hmmm not seen the last month of Raw but I think it's working just fine. Reminds me of Flair. Runs away, hides, gets the job done (and has quality matches).

Haven't thought too deeply into this though so wouldn't say I feel all that strongly

OverratedSanity

Tbf to him, it's actually how seriously the rest of the world takes them that bugs me, and the fact that nearly anyone who rates a wrestling match used the same system. Bah
Yeah it's silly. I find it weird how the term "5-star match" basically now only means those matches rated 5 stars by Meltzer on Wrestling Observer. Never gave a single Daniel Bryan match 5 stars even though he has plenty worthy of that rating.

Atleast he loves Flair and Misawa to death though, so I can't hate him.

Spikey

Rollins V Cena was good when it happened before, and between them they've been amongst the wrestlers of the year, IMO. I'm up for it.

no idea how the crowd will react though.

Also, Meltzer is a **** **** **** **** and athlai made a bloody great post a few up from this
nah he's a big poopy face and his post was full of strawman

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Yeah it's silly. I find it weird how the term "5-star match" basically now only means those matches rated 5 stars by Meltzer on Wrestling Observer. Never gave a single Daniel Bryan match 5 stars even though he has plenty worthy of that rating.

Atleast he loves Flair and Misawa to death though, so I can't hate him.
He went 14 years without giving a maximum to a WWE match.

Taker-Shawn HIAC (which is the ****in bomb but not as good as their Mania 25 effort, and perhaps on par with Mania 26, imho) to that Cena-Punk match

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
He went 14 years without giving a maximum to a WWE match.

Taker-Shawn HIAC (which is the ****in bomb but not as good as their Mania 25 effort, and perhaps on par with Mania 26, imho) to that Cena-Punk match
Scott Steiner vs. Trips at Rumble 2003 was robbed.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
I don't mind Meltzer tbh. As others have alluded to, he's fine if you don't take all of what he says too seriously. Plenty of flaws with his rating system, but when he gives a match a top rating you can pretty much bet your mortgage on it being a great watch.