• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India in Bangladesh 2015

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
All hail Stuart of the House Binny, first of his name, king of the dibblies and the dobblies, lord of the cricketing kingdom, Destroyer of Bangers and banger of Langer.

Stapel

International Regular
Because people and their governments are separate entities?
I'm a bit hesitant to post this, as it might open up a can of worms, but: I feel some senior Indian players could and should have spoken out for the use of DRS.

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
Raina the hitter, we've missed you! I really feel for Raina, he's so good at the end that India haven't even managed to replace him at 6/7 and have had to move him back so the lesser players can play in the middle overs!