• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

26th Match - Australia v Afghanistan

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
If they really do want to be serious about this though having your number 3 play like mohammed shami is not the way to go, with all due respect to mohammed shami.
Yeah, that's a very fair point -- I'm trying to explain why it might be happening, more than attempting to condone it :p

is this the "i'm ****ing bored" bowling change or the "i'd feel bad if we bowled them out too fast" bowling change?
The "I didn't bat so I'd better prove to dem haterz that my back isn't broken today" bowling change, IMO.

Antihippy

International Debutant
Man, clarke used to have a really beautiful zip through his action when he was younger. Gone now. :(

Still a great action. If his back isn't ****ed he really could make a good fist on being a really good all rounder.

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
Man Afghanistan are such a fun team. How can you not like them?

Should've gone through with my plan and went to this game.

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
you should probably go off the field
Mitch made an agreement with his brother Shaun (and father Rod) that he'd get injured during the Afghanistan game and the selectors would replace him with Shaun because they've picked too many ****ing all-rounders and Aaron Finch.

Antihippy

International Debutant
Mitch made an agreement with his brother Shaun (and father Rod) that he'd get injured during the Afghanistan game and the selectors would replace him with Shaun because they've picked too many ****ing all-rounders and Aaron Finch.
Especially seeing that finch has all the all-round skills you need.