• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

23rd Match - Pakistan v Zimbabwe

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hendrix

Hall of Fame Member
Dad is saying misbah is responsible for pakistan digging a deeper hole and getting haris out.

Hooray for casual cricket fans.
being 2 (24) is not acceptable and undeniably puts pressure on the other end in ODI cricket.

I'm a Misbah fan but let's not swing the pendulum too far back just because the "intent" crowd has pushed it through to the 5th dimension.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
being 2 (24) is not acceptable and undeniably puts pressure on the other end in ODI cricket.

I'm a Misbah fan but let's not swing the pendulum too far back just because the "intent" crowd has pushed it through to the 5th dimension.
I somehow feel he's so completely pissed off with his team for regularly falling apart meekly that he's gone **** it and decided to bat the 50 overs to make a point.

Daemon

He did not get haris out. If haris can't cope with the pressure (of which there was hardly any) then it's on him.

OverratedSanity

He did not get haris out. If haris can't cope with the pressure (of which there was hardly any) then it's on him.
Yeah exactly. If it was a runchase then I'd agree with people saying it puts pressure on Harris. Not here though. Especially knowing how awful Zimbabwe are at the death.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Haris hadn't been rotating the strike either. He'd got completely bogged down himself then hit a long hop to short midwicket. It's not like he was blazing away or feeding the strike to Misbah only for Misbah to dead bat it; he was playing a **** innings himself.

hendrix

Hall of Fame Member
Yes I agree of course. But it's much easier to bat with less pressure and Haris isn't particularly experienced. He still is responsible for his dismissal, it's just that he might have found things a bit easier with McCullum or Warner at the other end.

Primrose_D12

U19 Cricketer
Just tuned in, 105/3 more than halfway through their innings? Is the wicket that difficult or are they just batting poorly?

OverratedSanity

Misbah is the new Imran.

Inspirational captain who bats slowly..
Yeah their batting is similar tbh. If I'm not wrong, Imran too had a bit of a reputation as a batsman who would either block or hit big sixes, with no proper gears in between.