• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pro-Wrestling Thread II

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Aye, I'm enjoying this Rusev and Lana schtick. Not comfortable with the Henry and Show love in though. Would be awesome to see one of them go heel.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Was having a debate with my friend on which is the most memorable bump in WWE history. Predictable ones came up like Mankind KotR, Shane O'Mac off the Titantron, Hardy's Whisper in the Wind off the cage on Umaga, but this is my personal favourite, and one which is hardly ever mentioned

I've never seen a bump like that from a guy that big. And the video doesnt even show how Rikishi climbed to the top corner of the cage, and slowly inched his way to the middle with nothing for support. The suspense just built like crazy and all I could think was "There's no way he's gonna jump off right, he'll die". Everything about it is awesome... the expression on his face, the crowd popping like mad and the splash itself had to be perfect. If Rikishi hadn't brought his knees down right before impact, the other guy would've been flattened. Just insane, and it's stuck with me ever since.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Jim Ross is such a legend. Just an institution.

Most memorable spot is Angle vs. Benoit cage match on Raw --> moonsault and diving headbutt off the top of the cage in the same match. Pure epic.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Goes without saying that doesn't includeTaker vs. Mankind of course, which is forever #1

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Most memorable spot is Angle vs. Benoit cage match on Raw --> moonsault and diving headbutt off the top of the cage in the same match. Pure epic.
I think you'd find that match never ever happened. Ok?

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Only a third of the way through RAW but this Orton-Rollins byplay is really exciting. Who's turning or would they seriously go heel-heel?

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Orton face turn is what is rumoured. Really good RAW for mine, but I am really finding it difficult to get excited about the upcoming PPV. Roster is just a bit too thin atm, and no WWE Championship match on the card hurts it bad.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Yeah best intro to theme music ever is probably Austin's glass shatter. Triple H's guitar rift pretty epic too.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
The DX theme by Run DMC was gun also.

Always loved the Rock's theme from 2000-ish though. Really had that big match feel to it. The screeching guitar that came in around the time he was doing his pose on the turnbuckle was enough to send shivers down your spine.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
We're just talking about intros/lead-in to the themes aren't we?

But yes DX was good - "Are you ready?"

Countdown to Jericho's song during early Y2J songs also good.