• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** 'When Will This Bloody Tour End?' T20 Thread

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Its pretty weird how often Cricketers or commentators more accurately talk about a batsman being able to hit a golf ball a long way. You don't hear about an accurate thrower being a mad tenpin bowler or a golfer being able to hit a Cricket ball a long way.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Its pretty weird how often Cricketers or commentators more accurately talk about a batsman being able to hit a golf ball a long way. You don't hear about an accurate thrower being a mad tenpin bowler or a golfer being able to hit a Cricket ball a long way.
Yeah why don't they get fielders with a great arm to enter the javelin at the Olympics?

Spikey

Surprised that with this short straight boundary, one would play a scoop shot

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Yeah why don't they get fielders with a great arm to enter the javelin at the Olympics?
I guess we do hear about Morgan and his curling every second bat and I swear I've heard long Tom Moody and his haggis throwing feat 100 times by now.

Spikey

good essendon man comments on this **** stadium

Brendon Goddard ‏@BrendonGoddard9 10m
@Robbo_heraldsun it's an horrendous surface to play on robbo. Worse than anything I have ever played on. #U/10'sIncluded #notjokingeither