• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Fourth Test at the MCG

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Lol, are you his son or something? He was saying one thing and doing another mate........yeah, bring it on I'm ready, and then tried to hide in the back corner of the net! Apart from actually doing it there was nothing courageous whilst he was there.......Heals was spot on IMO.
Just feel he deserves an ounce of credit tbh.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
You're the one that got personal about an individual's posting. So odd from you.

I just find it weird anyone would ever use the word "bogan" to Lee, who is like the least Bogan Australian player I may have ever seen.

Tangles

International Vice-Captain
Lol, are you his son or something? He was saying one thing and doing another mate........yeah, bring it on I'm ready, and then tried to hide in the back corner of the net! Apart from actually doing it there was nothing courageous whilst he was there.......Heals was spot on IMO.
Exactly. Had to stand in line and play to back up the talk but couldn't.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Just feel he deserves an ounce of credit tbh.
I agree, I gave him credit for facing up too.

But professional cricketers defend their own. If a journalist called certain cricketers weak, their colleagues aren't going to be quick to credit the bloke. Defend one's own profession etc.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Not much talk about how slow Australia are going. Similar run rate to England yesterday.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
You're the one that got personal about an individual's posting. So odd from you.

I just find it weird anyone would ever use the word "bogan" to Lee, who is like the least Bogan Australian player I may have ever seen.
Bandwagon...jump