• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** West Indies in India 2013

Shri

Mr. Glass
One of the most majestic batsmen in the world to watch against straight pies though.
When did he lose his touch though? When he debuted, he had some knocks with great flair and technique. The 84 vs Aus on debut, the Natwest final vs England(2002?). Do you mean since the cancer or did he become **** even before that against pace/swing?

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
When did he lose his touch though? When he debuted, he had some knocks with great flair and technique. The 84 vs Aus on debut, the Natwest final vs England(2002?). Do you mean since the cancer or did he become **** even before that against pace/swing?
Yuvraj has always looked terrible against anything that bounces or moves sideways IMO. Really easy on the eye against straight medium-fast bowling or darts though, and I don't mean that in a "can slap them around" way; he looks a class act. Weird player for that reason.

I've always felt that playing soooo much more OD cricket than FC cricket as a young player by virtue of being in so many Indian ODI squads really hampered his development on that front. It's why I'm not really a big fan of picking young players who are much better at OD cricket than FC cricket domestically in the ODI side straight away.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
He's always been **** to watch against good spin, good short bowling or a moving ball. Nothing has changed in that way.

Straight up and downers (no matter the speed) on flat tracks - he is awesome to watch.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Yuvraj has always looked terrible against anything that bounces or moves sideways IMO. Really easy on the eye against straight medium-fast bowling or darts though, and I don't mean that in a "can slap them around" way; he looks a class act. Weird player for that reason.
He's always been **** to watch against good spin, good short bowling or a moving ball. Nothing has changed in that way.

Straight up and downers (no matter the speed) on flat tracks - he is awesome to watch.
lol.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Has WW come on and made a post yet to the effect that if only one change was made to the WI side it would miraculously be 1985 again? Or is it still a bit early where he is?

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Has WW come on and made a post yet to the effect that if only one change was made to the WI side it would miraculously be 1985 again? Or is it still a bit early where he is?
He couldn't pop in last game because Sammy won them the match, but he'll appear soon enough and no doubt stress how Rampaul/Holder should have been in the Test squad for NZ.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
That's a ridicuouslyl passive reaction to a wicket. There are till 74 runs to get ffs.

That's why I can't warm to this WI team. Such a cbf team.