• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L. Thread II

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
If I was Melbourne I'd want Martin but I'd also be concerned that he's going to bully Jack "baby face" Trengove. He'll steal his lunch money or something.

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
You know what's going to piss me off? Lindsay Thomas won't make the All Australian team tonight because he dives for frees and is annoying.

He's clearly been the best small forward over the course of the whole year. He had a mediocre last 1/4 of the year (still played some quality games in there) but his first 3/4 was absolutely dominant in the small forwards stakes.

Minson should get in ahead of Goldstein and Thompson is a lock obv.

ajdude

International Coach
You know what's going to piss me off? Lindsay Thomas won't make the All Australian team tonight because he dives for frees and is annoying.

He's clearly been the best small forward over the course of the whole year. He had a mediocre last 1/4 of the year (still played some quality games in there) but his first 3/4 was absolutely dominant in the small forwards stakes.

Minson should get in ahead of Goldstein and Thompson is a lock obv.
yeah rory thompson's had a gun season hey.

besides, he got suspended so he's ineligible

Last edited:

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
I agree with that. When did Thomas duck out of the way of a crowd member throwing a mini-footy at him? Was that last year or this year? If it was this year he should be chosen as All-Australian on the back of that. Was the best goal celebration ever :laugh:

Are you saying Minson should get in ahead of Goldy as that is likely, or are you saying Minson deserves to get in ahead of Goldy?

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Agree with Benchy obv not ajdude. Not copping both Spikey and ajdude doing a double-act of **** comedy tonight. Been woeful.

benchmark00

I agree with that. When did Thomas duck out of the way of a crowd member throwing a mini-footy at him? Was that last year or this year? If it was this year he should be chosen as All-Australian on the back of that. Was the best goal celebration ever :laugh:

Are you saying Minson should get in ahead of Goldy as that is likely, or are you saying Minson deserves to get in ahead of Goldy?
The dodge was last season, against Carlton I think.

Minson should because he's had a better year, and he will.

yeah rory thompson's had a gun season hey.

besides, he got suspended so he's ineligible
Can still make All Australian despite getting suspended boi. It ain't the Brownlow.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
The Run Home ‏@therunhome 2m
Derm says if he were Melbourne he would trade Pick 2 for Dustin Martin

Yes please.

Spikey

Agree with Benchy obv not ajdude. Not copping both Spikey and ajdude doing a double-act of **** comedy tonight. Been woeful.
Richmond don't have any players named in the All Australian squad so I've got no jokes on that front

benchmark00

Jeez I'd love Dal Santo at North. Thinking about it makes me happy. And if we can get rid of Luke Delaney at the same time for him then well...