• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Fifth Test at The Oval

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I haven't actually heard who the black armband is in tribute of.

Now that Forkers is out its made my decision slightly easier to switch over to Tottenham's game.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I don't think Clarke currently has a "prepared to lose for a chance to win" mindset. I just think he thinks there's no chance of a loss from here

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Yeah, special from Taylor.

I think Clarke needs to declare within the next fifteen minutes at the absolute latest if he wants England to have a go at chasing this. Required rate is already above 4 per over now, once you knock off the two overs for the change of innings. (194/48)

Four overs at a run a ball here and it goes to 218/44 - all but five - and England won't go near that.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Just found out the black armbands are for the father of Damien Mednis, the Queensland Bulls strength and conditioning coach.

lol @ the singer