• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Fifth Test at The Oval

Johann

School Boy/Girl Captain
Jeeeezus this is some dull batting from us

Lifeless pitch that's getting duller by the minute but ****ing hell zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Maximas

Cricketer Of The Year
Don't really mind Warne, commentators are paid to talk **** because of the kind of people who watch test cricket, you have to cater to the worst, which sucks for us, so I have decided to lower my expectations of commentators

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
wait was that glenn maxwell about to run the drinks out
Didn't see it but yeah probably. Surrey signed him for their T20 comp and this is their home ground, so with Bird and Agar having gone home Australia have probably brought him into the squad as such.

91Jmay

International Coach
Lyon is bowling very well. Australia have found there spinner without question, given his age he could move into the top tier in a few years time.

ajdude

International Coach
Didn't see it but yeah probably. Surrey signed him for their T20 comp and this is their home ground, so with Bird and Agar having gone home Australia have probably brought him into the squad as such.
khawaja probably off playing some saints row IV

jackbyrne91

School Boy/Girl Captain
I agree with Warne. Cook is like an illegitimate heir to the throne. He was the only bloke they could give it to really and he got it.

We beat India due to them being absolutely turd and we have beaten Australia so everyone thinks that means you can't find a weak point. That's what Cook is. A fantastic batsmen but an awful Cricket captain.