• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Fourth Test at Chester-le-Street

91Jmay

International Coach
Oh bounce and turn, Bairstow did more than I thought but needed to stay in. Pitch starting to go for the spinner.

Swingpanzee

International Regular
Bairstow did well enough though. Bresnan in. Should really play like he did at Lord's and accompany the form batsman.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Warne was desperate to get that "Rod Stewart" anecdote in, Athers humoured him in the end.

He's very good with the idiots, I think he should have gone into remedial teaching.

Philhughesisbes

School Boy/Girl Captain
Batting suddenly looks straightforward, doesn't it?
Well yes I think over 300 will be extremely hard but a good score does depend on the overhead conditions.The pitch looks a belter when the sun comes out, I know a few have kept low.I'd give England favourites if they extend that lead too 300 ( regardless of conditions) only becuase our batting is very fragile but if the sun comes out two batsmen can get a start and really go big.

Riggins

International Captain
Well yes I think over 300 will be extremely hard but a good score does depend on the overhead conditions.The pitch looks a belter when the sun comes out, I know a few have kept low.I'd give England favourites if they extend that lead too 300 ( regardless of conditions) only becuase our batting is very fragile but if the sun comes out two batsmen can get a start and really go big.
clarke is due.