• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Third Test at Old Trafford

Tangles

International Vice-Captain
take 10 mins and get it massively wrong. Where do we sign up with the BCCI on this technology crap

Stapel

International Regular
Thta is unbelievable..... He didn't nick it! End of story. DRS would work a lot beter with me (or any of you lot) at the helm than with this bunch of professionla idiots!

adub

International Captain
I apologise to India. If they aren't going to overturn that **** then give it the **** away. WORST. DECISION. EVER.

Viscount Tom

International Debutant
If this stays as out, then UDRS really needs to be looked at again.

My god. That is ridiculous. No way was that out. Missed it by at least 2 inches. ICC really need to re-consider how UDRS is used.
Its not UDRS that needs looking at, its the idjit umpires using it.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
If this stays as out, then UDRS really needs to be looked at again.

My god. That is ridiculous. No way was that out. Missed it by at least 2 inches. ICC really need to re-consider how UDRS is used.
It's got **** all to do with DRS, that's just absolutely abysmal umpiring.

King Pietersen

International Captain
That truely is one of the worst decisions of all-time. There've been some shockers in the history of the game, but given all the technology (other than snicko), and they still can't see something as obvious as Khawaja missing that. Pathetic. This is just fuelling BCCI's decision not to accept UDRS. If done correctly it'd help the game, but been some real weird decisions in this series.

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yeah, that's not DRS at fault here. The tech was surely enough to overturn it. I'm stunned, that's unable to be explained in terms in which you're not asking some questions about the allegiances of the 3rd umpire.